sledhead & laserblade go to the Dyno.....

oldhat

Registered
well all.....me and lazerblade went to a dyno shoot out today.  I ran 165 with the Hindle exhaust and Lazerblade ran a 158 bone stock!  I had the highest HP of all the Busa's there.  Lazerblade's stock bike was within 1 or 2 horse of some of the piped up Busas.  Very impressive.  Highest of the day was my idiot buddy with his piped up ZX-12R.  He ran 175 horse with a Muzzy pipe and NO power commander.  Couldn't figure out how he ran that high until he went to leave and all I smelled was race gas out of his exhaust.....CHEATER!!  Oh well....#2 aint so bad I guess.

Ran into 2 other H.O.G. member there.  Its fun meeting up with people you dont know by their real name but recognize their board name.  I introduced myself as Matt and got a blank stare.....than said sledhead and they started laughing...good time!!

So than me and Blade decide to do some wheelie practice and Lazerblade was VERY impressive on his first trys at wheelies!!  Good job dude!  your second one ROCKED!!  Addicting aint it???  
super.gif

beerchug.gif

Had a great time today. Lucky to miss another rainstorm on the way home. Sled and his wife Laura cooked a wonderful dinner for me tonight. They are great people.

Thanks Sled.

Hmm i knew i shoulda got my bike back togther sooner or well i'm still planning on next weekend ya up for it Lazer if the weather Holds out good? gettin in friday morning for some dyno tunning and then the rest of the weekend i can play kinda like my bachalor party in a sense what a way to do it huh
biggrin.gif

Damn Midnight, I have reserves in Shreveport next weekend. Maybe you can hook up with Sled and he can show you around. Are you planing on coming up for the first Thursday of next month? Where in SD do you live again?

Paul

I'm out in the middle of No Sport bike land near the chamberlain area by the river is the closest and i may try to like i said if the new wife lets me go she said she might will just have to see how things go and the cool on the reserves i'll look and see if i have Moshin number still and try and raise him and i think sled said he had his kids that weekend or something i don't recall who knows as crazy as things are around here right now i may not even make it but i plan on trying

Some pictures from Saturday. This is Sled(I have my children that weekend)heads bike on the Dyno.

sled1dino.jpg

Nic pics don't worry about it i'm PM Redhead and see what up on his end if anything i guess it will be me and my friend with the Falco if i can rember where some of the meet spots are i can probly hook up with a few groups

Sled and lazer way to represent!!! Turbo Todd must not have showed up with his zx12 with spray he would have put down about 240! I would have showed up but I was doing a thermostat on an audi a6 4.2 which entailed taking off the timing belt to get the thermostat out motherffer!
Midnight I should be available sat to ride let me know what your schedule is for sat.

Red as far as i know all day is open just wana do some nice riding is all twisties straights on around the city i don't really care just wana get out and enjoy it might be bringing my falco friend along if he is up to it
cool.gif

Well with the way weather has been and the fact it don't look like i can get my bike tuned friday i don't know if i'll make it now i may just have to plan on another time man i hate it when i have to do this ugg not sure when i'm gona get a chance to get back up there but i'll let ya guys know thanks

We'll get you up here. You can even stay at my house if you like in Lakeville. Besides, lots of stuff going on in your life right now. Take lots of pictures of the wedding and take your bike with you. She should be a brides maid anyways.

Paul

Yeah i would love to take the bike she like the progress so far but my busa just not up for good pics at the moment and the new wifey don't care for what i'm gona paint on it oh well my bike not hers lol she hasn't rode much as of now but i told her thats gona change besides she'd probly like to ride the Valk i have but i'll get her on the Busa

And Paul thanks for the offer for a place to stay i appricated it man same goes for you if you should ever find yourself down this way my doors always open for a fellow busa man

Still not sure when i am heading up she told me i could go up in the next couple weeks after we get back so gotta love her for that looking at mabey getting up the evening of the 12th and getting a tune on a that monday but i will keep ya posted how dose that weekend look for you guys?

Actually might be able to go the 6th or the 12th just let me know which works better for you guys alright thanks much appricate it
cool.gif

Back