Skitching on motorcycles and cars????

check the link at the top...its the one I posted earlier on this thread...someone musta stole it from here cuz its on my old school account and this is the ONLY place I posted it. [/QUOTE]
That sucks but it's going to happen.

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070088331 -->

Bahahahahahahahhahhahaha!!   Fstbusa - did you know that truck was filmed in Des Moines?
rock.gif
 I initally posted that video to promote their new DVD  at  
http://dmextreme.com/
Their Iowa's up coming stunt crew.  Sometimes when filming LOTS of riding you get some bloopers that are too good to pass up.  
smile.gif

What goes around the net, comes around I guess.  
biggrin.gif
 hahahaha

FYI:  I don't hang out with those guys.  I film their cycle stunting but not that truck one, so don't be dissing me about it  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: "clearing my rep"|1070127648 -->

smile.gif

busagod might be right. if you notice the 'cut' after he's climbing out, you see the seat go forward like someone is moving forward to take control... then /CUT/. either way it's pretty cool mostly because it's really stoopid and we're all sick that way.
smile.gif

Bahahahahahahahhahhahaha!!   Fstbusa - did you know that truck was filmed in Des Moines?
rock.gif
 I initally posted that video to promote their new DVD  at  
http://dmextreme.com/
Their Iowa's up coming stunt crew.  Sometimes when filming LOTS of riding you get some bloopers that are too good to pass up.  
smile.gif

What goes around the net, comes around I guess.  
biggrin.gif
 hahahaha

FYI:  I don't hang out with those guys.  I film their cycle stunting but not that truck one, so don't be dissing me about it  
smile.gif
no way..I didn't know dme did it...yeah I have all the vids off their site...the d00d on the yellow bike is damn good...I would like to go to a show or something if they would put one on.
beerchug.gif

smile.gif

I plan on filming them a bunch next season too. You can come down and watch during practice. They do shows all over and are getting better and better. Good thing they don't drive pickups at the show!

heheh....yeah lemme know when you film some practices or when they have shows...I definitely would make the trip down.

ok this is fu*** just up...I just got a call from my mom....Some FOX channel out of LA called my parents house and wanna buy the rights to that video....WTF??? This is crazy!! They are supposed to call me at 5 when I get off work

Back