Singapore Hayabusa Mega Meetup- 3rd May 2009

Nice pics; thanks for sharing. Looks like a good gathering indeed. :beerchug:

D
U r most welcome...

:thumbsup: thanks for the pics, what is the numbers on the windscreens and the fenders for?

It is the number registered to yr bike. Fender every bike have it.

:bowdown: Thanks for the pics. Nothing like a bunch of busas all together!:thumbsup: Way to represent.

Ya.. This year events only have 27 turn up.. Hopefully next meetup will be ever more...

:)

Fantastic turnout... Thanks for sharing the pic's how many of the riders are oRg members? :thumbsup:

Singapore Bash :thumbsup: Very nice and I see you had several of those very fast black and gunmetal Busas in the mix. Hope you guys had fun :bowdown:

The first one was better more than 40 over busas were there for the photo shoot.It came out in our local magazine

Fantastic turnout... Thanks for sharing the pic's how many of the riders are oRg members? :thumbsup:
Not sure of the total nos but should have @ least 100+ of busa riders. Some couldn't make it due to work commitment.
thanks for sharing... great turn out..
Welcome, will share more picture in the future.
looks like the make'n of a Bash:cheerleader:
Is it, do u have the link to busa bash?
Singapore Bash :thumbsup: Very nice and I see you had several of those very fast black and gunmetal Busas in the mix. Hope you guys had fun :bowdown:
Ya, some of the busa riders done up their bike like AirBrush, big bore mod... etc...
The first one was better more than 40 over busas were there for the photo shoot.It came out in our local magazine
Ya.. u r very correct.. Previously i am not in the 1st photo shoot. Hopefully this Mega meetup will have it annually...
Looks like fun, thanks for sharing :beerchug:
Welcome... :) :thumbsup:

some more pics for u guyz to admire our very own local bash.....:thumbsup:

DSCF2559.jpg

DSCF2568.jpg

DSCF2569.jpg

DSCF2571.jpg

DSCF2572.jpg

DSCF2573.jpg

DSCF2574.jpg

DSCF2575.jpg

DSCF2589.jpg