First international Hayabusa-Year Meeting 05 / 06 / 07 / June 2009

FastLaneKen

Never Forgotten
I was thinking about a trip to Europe this summer and it may be pretty cool to attend this Hayabusa Mega Meeting in Europe with a hundreds of crazy European Busa Riders.
FastLaneKen

10jahrehayabusa.jpg

5,6 and 7 juni 2009 there will be a big hayabusameting in europe!!
Members from all over europe are coming!! Untill now already 194 drivers signed in!!

Find all the info at Hayabusa club hollandin the topic megameeting!! And sign in at Anmeldungen Jahrestreffen 2009 der Hayabusa Fahrer

If you need help or info, send a mail to Foggy at evenementen@hayabusaclubholland.nl

I was thinking about a trip to Europe this summer and it may be pretty cool to attend this Hayabusa Mega Meeting in Europe with a hundreds of crazy European Busa Riders.
FastLaneKen

10jahrehayabusa.jpg

5,6 and 7 juni 2009 there will be a big hayabusameting in europe!!
Members from all over europe are coming!! Untill now already 194 drivers signed in!!

Find all the info at Hayabusa club hollandin the topic megameeting!! And sign in at Anmeldungen Jahrestreffen 2009 der Hayabusa Fahrer

If you need help or info, send a mail to Foggy at evenementen@hayabusaclubholland.nl

Fun? You going to bring your Busa with you? Being the bikeless American dosen't sound like fun.

Check this out:

2009 BUSA STAMPEDE! - Reno, Nevada :cheerleader::cheerleader:

It's going to be the 2009 Busa event you don't want ot miss. :thumbsup:

funny thing, I've actually toyed with going for the weekend just to check it out, I'm sure there is plenty to do at the event without a bike :whistle: shid, just being in germany would be fun for the weekend :beerchug:

Back