Since most of them aren't really Work Safe...

HMan

Registered
... I'll post one pic and say you can see the rest on my site.

http://community.webshots.com/album/132746460MfGCTe

There are NO nudes so if thats what you are looking for don't bother.

DSC04487.jpg

Glad you like. Technically these aren't even NOT work safe but some people are "iffy" like that.

I've got a "date" to do more with her within the month and I've got another girl down in Owensboro, KY that is wanting to do some in two weeks.

I really need to get down to Elizabethtown as there is one VERY hot gal down there (that rides) that wants pics done on the bike.

Yes sir-ee BOB!
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>THAT'S</span> what I'm talkin about!
Gotta love a "red bean and rice" , eatin girl!

Skinny chicks are overrated.............

<!--EDIT|SLEEPERBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081578523 -->

Dude you need to get to Tampa...Packs of fine young things just wanting to get their picures out there....

Hell just walking through a mall is generally a treat for the eyes... Plus hundreds of awesome locations. The Piers, Docks, beach, Marshes, Oak lined trails, Artsy parts of town... Water of course... Fun Place...

Dude you need to get to Tampa...Packs of fine young things just wanting to get their picures out there....

Hell just walking through a mall is generally a treat for the eyes... Plus hundreds of awesome locations.  The Piers, Docks, beach, Marshes, Oak lined trails, Artsy parts of town...  Water of course...  Fun Place...
I would bet you are right.

But you don't have the roads I do. ;)

Hell just walking through a mall is generally a treat for the eyes... Plus hundreds of awesome locations.  The Piers, Docks, beach, Marshes, Oak lined trails, Artsy parts of town...  Water of course...  Fun Place...
I would bet you are right.

But you don't have the roads I do. ;)
Maybe not all the roads you have but I can still head out With raider and spend a day in real honest to goodness twisties with some hills and High speed 120+ sweepers followed by about 10 90deg corners all in a row....

Plus as an added bonus there are a few 12-8 mile controlled access straight aways available...  Tonight I pegged Lilah at 186ish (Well until it stutters) for about a minute, then again for about 30 seconds.  All without fear of deer, crossroads, bumps, leaves, pedestrians, cops....   8 miles took just about 2 minutes...  
smile.gif
 Do you have THIS where you are at?
rock.gif

smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081581314 -->

smile.gif

Besides southern/Central Cali has us all beat when it comes to sweet roads... Though Colorado is about perfect during the summer... Thousands of miles of empty, twisty, and wide mountain roads...

Back