Simone......The Hayabusa Hybrid!!

Big Moe

Registered
Okay everyone here she is, one of my favorite ladies....Simone, The Hayabusa Hybrid!!! She is finally complete and ready to roll!! The only thing that is really left to do is the SS brake lines. Those are on their way and will hopefully be here by tomorrow! The arm came with a brake line that was like a foot short! So the owner of Wide Open Motorsports in North Charleston, SC, Patrick put a line on there for the time being so that he could do a good test ride, hence the silver line that you see on the arm. Once the new lines arrive and properly routed, you wont be able to see it until it breaks toward the caliper. I am very happy with how everything turned out and thank Patrick for all his hard work! Now to find a matching Kanji...hmmm! Anyway enjoy, cuz I love it!!:thumbsup:

side.jpg

front side.jpg

concrete.jpg

concrete 2.jpg

wheel.jpg

me last.jpg

me rear2.jpg

me side.jpg

me side front.jpg

I really like that tail with the bigger tire, awesome looking bike :thumbsup:

Just dont get caught in the rain, back of your legs gonna get nice and messy:laugh:

It's alright I guess.... If you're into GSXR tail and 240 kits... But it's a good thing I'm into 240 kits and GSXR TAILS!!!! Lol!!! Looking good bro. You seriously got me thinking about getting one now. Saw it in person before the wheels were on... Can't wait to see it now... Wanna hits some corners:) awesome time spent on this bike and not rushed- thats the same way I like to hook up a ride! Hit me up for those black bolts bro

Back