Silver Busa?

Lofty

Registered
I saw a small pic of the Silver Bus with the black frame. Only available in Canada, correct?

Does anyone have a good picture of it, I thought it looked Badass.

Lofty - I chipped the silver on the right side maybe about 1/8" and there is blue under there. Plus if you look at the "Hayabusa" and the japanese symbol decals, they are both part of the silver. Bye bye silver, but my main reason is to keep the blue as the main color and have a picture (mural) painted over it.

Awwwwwwww man, need some Kleenex now!!!

That's one sweet looking combo of colours.

Really love blacked-out ally frames and nice silver contrasting colour on most everything else will make my day every time.

Now you started me thinking about doing something like that myself with the A-TECH half-cowl version and then also making the engine completely black and ... and ...

Somebody stop me ... promised not to change my Busa for a while now ... guess that "a while" is rather flexible?

I like the look, but I think I'd rather have the aluminium frame. Now I'm definately considering removing the silver from my blue busa and having all one color.

Sweet looking, but it looks like a ZX-12 with 'Busa stickers on it!! :^))

Love the black frame tho', wonder what it would cost to powder coat my '00 Blue/Silver 'Busa frame..hmmmm...:^))...maybe a winter project?? :^))

Back