Silke

Pinky Winky

Donating Member
Registered
Well guys I just talked to Silke and she is in Fort Worth now and Im trying to get her to come out this weekend to see the local sights. There is a beerfest in downtown on Saturday and Im trying to get some org memebers together to come out so that we can all go out there and show Silke a good time before she leaves. So if your in the DFW area and free Saturday let me know If you could make it to downtown for alittle meet and greet so Silke can meet more members on the board.

And If anyone has an extra bike that Silke could ride that would be great.

Thanks

Daniel

What a great idea! :beerchug: <== Mmm...cold and frothy

Whoever you get to go, Daniel...have fun and please tell Silke from all the SoCal peeps, we'd love to host her out here, as well!!!

:cheerleader:

I would love to attend, but it is in the wrong time zone for me to make it :lol:

Im trying to get the Tejas riders out for this but I guess they dont like meeting new people and drinking beer. What a shame.

And what would you like pictures of Omar? :moon:

Im trying to get the Tejas riders out for this but I guess they dont like meeting new people and drinking beer. What a shame.

And what would you like pictures of Omar? :moon:

Just don't fall asleep again! :rofl:

...and keep the lipstick away from her!

Well move the beerfest over here... promise a bike and people... :)

Just don't fall asleep again! :rofl:

...and keep the lipstick away from her!

:rofl:

How about a shot of a German motor officer on a Marine Corps Busa :)

P1050580.jpg

Well I would love to make it out and meet some folks from round here also. I will be at work though until about 7PM. I can meet up with yall after that though if you want. lemme know.

moving the Granddaughter and great granddaughter on sat. If I fnish soon enough I will try and make it there. welcome and have one for me :beerchug:

Back