Show your brush with Fame

OH I forgot I do have a picture of me with someone famous.

Gilbert Brown of the Green Bay Packers.

He is not so big after all.:whistle:
101_0074.jpg

101_0074.jpg

my wife and I once met Smoking Joe Frazier at the athletic club in manhatten. He introduced me to his daughter. He wanted me to teach her spanish. Bought us drinks all night long. all I had to so was keep autograph seekers away. Not to difficult not to many people there. George forman also showed up with his family. Pretty cool night i must say.
E

i wish i had a picture with me and all the people i met, but they didnt allow us to do that, i used to work security on the field for the Kansas City Chiefs, here's a pic of none other than Ace Frehley, formally of KISS, he's warming up before going out and doing the National Anthem on guitar at Arrowhead, which was awesome, very nice guy.

ace.jpg

Lots:
Ronald Regan:white house going to the heli.
Freddie Blassie
The Iron Sheik in my line for food at six flags great adventure.
Bam Bam Bigalow at a gun store.
Dr J at the auto show. Gladys Knight, New Kids on the Block, David Hasselhoff, Uncle Floyd NJTP Service Station I worked.
Bon Jovi's Brother (he count?)at a party I threw.
Chuck Scarborough back Stage At Conan (VIP).
I body Guarded Dee Snyder (Twisted Sister), Joe Lynn Turner, Leslie West, Humble Pie, Mountain, Poor Rightest Teachers
Dave Tango - Ghost Hunters.
Bike Builders Arlen Ness, Cory Ness, Dave Perawitz, Joe Martin, Paul Cox, Keno, All OCC guys, Russle Mitchell, Billy Lane, Eddie Trotta

lots more I cant think of right now

Back