Show me its the real thing

this is a street tail...
1554236228283.png

this is 67-69 inches.........…..... with a plus 6 street tail(tire extends further than tail),,,,,, why do u wanna go so long? this is a astreetbike u have correct? maybe u should introduce ureself and show off ure new bike and people could make suggestions from there.... the saying on this forum is PICS.... or it didn't happen.... and I STILL get my card pulled from time to time.....

This is it, had a rear tire put on at halls... 100% stock besides yoshi rs3 slipons and dogbones, Picked it up for $2500...since then ive changed out the pitiful chrome grips and fairings pulled off on stands to dig into her

I run with group of about 10 or 15 guys on the street who run nothing below 12 over and hook pretty good

All of them run stock shocks and springs, so I figured i would have a tuning edge with a drag shock, BUT, also, at 12over the stock Busa tail won't allow me to have the amount of travel I want because the rear tire hits the tail light

If there was anyone that had that setup, I was gonna try and pick their brains a bit:super:
20190401_164339.jpg

Last edited:
This is it, had a rear tire put on at halls... 100% stock besides yoshi rs3 slipons, Picked it up for $2500...since then ive changed out the pitiful chrome grips and fairings pulled off on stands to dig into her

I run with group of about 10 or 15 guys on the street who run nothing below 12 over and hook pretty good

All of them run stock shocks and springs, so I figured i would have a tuning edge with a drag shock, BUT, also, at 12over the stock Busa tail won't allow me to have the amount of travel I want because the rear tire hits the tail light

If their was any guys that had this setup, I was gonna try and pick their brains a bit:super:
View attachment 1597006
stock motor busa.. 12 over is crazy long... and when u go that long it requires a shock ideally a drag shock or penski… but generally these are bikes with BIG power like 250-600hp.. are u spraying this bike?

U didnt read the whole post, cool tho....a drag shock is the ticket I'm going with, but with stock gen1 Busa tail at 12 over the rear tire will hit the brake light with the amount of travel I wanna run, hence the 12 over tail that will give me all the room I need

Nitrous, no
All motor, yes

But ull be surprised what a pipe tuned stock motor gen1 and 1down and 3up sprockets on the street will do with the right rider:super:

U didnt read the whole post, cool tho....a drag shock is the ticket I'm going with, but with stock gen1 Busa tail at 12 over the rear tire will hit the brake light with the amount of travel I wanna run, hence the 12 over tail that will give me all the room I need

Nitrous, no
All motor, yes

But ull be surprised what a pipe tuned stock motor gen1 and 1down and 3up sprockets on the street will do with the right rider:super:
12 over is utterly useless at the power level ure talking about.... under 200hp.... if racing ure buddies is what ure talking about a stage 1 turbo will makes allllll the power ull need to smoke em all...……. and keep it swbhttp://www.rccturbos.com/index.php/category/current-turbo-kits/1999-2007-250hp-hayabusa-stage-one-kit-detail....... u could even get 300hp with a few tips and tricks from frank at PH

Last edited:
Do u know anyone who has ran that kit

That's nice:shocked::super::beerchug:[/QUOTthe RCC? some of the fastest guys out there run rcc…. kit comes with a 2 year warranty.... my bike has an rcc super ultra kit/Michaelh is using RCC super ultra modified in his 1000 hp build..... lots of bikes built using this highest quality kit.... drive in-drive out its around 6 grand through PH tuned and all.... will run just like a stock bike until into boost..... 250-300 RELIABLE HP.... smartest money.... long swingarms aren't necessary until u start making huge power OR its a trac only bike spraying a lot of nos..... imho

Do u know anyone who has ran that kit

That's nice:shocked::super::beerchug:
RCC? some of the fastest guys out there run rcc…. kit comes with a 2 year warranty.... my bike has an rcc super ultra kit/Michaelh is using RCC super ultra modified in his 1000 hp build..... lots of bikes built using this highest quality kit.... drive in-drive out its around 6 grand through PH tuned and all.... will run just like a stock bike until into boost..... 250-300 RELIABLE HP.... smartest money.... long swingarms aren't necessary until u start making huge power OR its a trac only bike spraying a lot of nos..... imho

RCC? some of the fastest guys out there run rcc…. kit comes with a 2 year warranty.... my bike has an rcc super ultra kit/Michaelh is using RCC super ultra modified in his 1000 hp build..... lots of bikes built using this highest quality kit.... drive in-drive out its around 6 grand through PH tuned and all.... will run just like a stock bike until into boost..... 250-300 RELIABLE HP.... smartest money.... long swingarms aren't necessary until u start making huge power OR its a trac only bike spraying a lot of nos..... imho

Wow is all I can say about that

"Run like a stock bike until boost"

Wow jus wow...if that's the case then lowering compression ratio must not be nessessary with this kiy

Looks like you found a boost buddy Ali! Congratulations you made it to post #11 before tossing in a PH promo. Lol! Enthusiasm is awesome fellows, carry on.

Back