Show me its the real thing

u lookin after ureself? u lose any weight? I lost 40 pounds....... and underneath all this remaining FLAB... there is a ripped jacked cocked diesel bastid
Not really. I'm only losing 1-2 pounds a month, which amounts to nothing in the big scheme of things. I did have my pants fall down around my ankles in public (get your mind out of the gutter people). To most this would be an embarrassing experience but to us permanent dieters that was a great moment - means a few more inches gone!

Not really. I'm only losing 1-2 pounds a month, which amounts to nothing in the big scheme of things. I did have my pants fall down around my ankles in public (get your mind out of the gutter people). To most this would be an embarrassing experience but to us permanent dieters that was a great moment - means a few more inches gone!
1554305087620.png

RCC? some of the fastest guys out there run rcc…. kit comes with a 2 year warranty.... my bike has an rcc super ultra kit/Michaelh is using RCC super ultra modified in his 1000 hp build..... lots of bikes built using this highest quality kit.... drive in-drive out its around 6 grand through PH tuned and all.... will run just like a stock bike until into boost..... 250-300 RELIABLE HP.... smartest money.... long swingarms aren't necessary until u start making huge power OR its a trac only bike spraying a lot of nos..... imho
HI. alt123 it will not be 1000hp no way. 1200hp no no just kidding! But I do think 1200hp is possible may be even more but not with stock cases block or head. think out side the box like F1 tech or out law Pro Mod tech. Like V&Hs Pro Stock HD V Rod motor.

Back