shop broke into+trashed 2 nights row

ROACH

Registered
on southeast side auto glass shop indy about #### went in sun night compuers on floor paperwork everywere.The fax mach. must be tough thrown across room into wall still works.They kicked out panel on back electric garage door and used pry bars to get safe was bolted in floor+wall can see were they drug it out (there going to play hell open that muthaa.2g in it 1g checks +cash
mad.gif
home office pissed $$$ suposed to be deposited each night.Get a call back indy police 4am that night there back out there happened again+shop tint shop next door both
wow.gif
got place secured better now but damm frekin bold i tell you.i wish they would just let me leave door open pile cash on desk and hide in bathroom with a gun.they totally wrecked our office

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128537334 -->

Damn sorry to hear that bro! Sounds like this was strictly a money job.

Man i could bearly read that damn post! But anyways. sorry to hear that. Hope they catch the fuggers!

That really sucks! Please tell me if they find out who did it! I need a reason for a hunting trip.
wow.gif
Did I actually type that?
biggrin.gif

2 words...PIT BULL!!!!
Yeah I was thinking two words too.

But they were:

Spell check!

Another combination that works:

Grammar school

Oh yeah, sorry for the shop...I hope you find the people who did it and kick the shizzle out of them.... but I'm also sorry for myself for actually reading that post too, as now my brain hurts from trying to decipher it.

Back