Shoei K8 colour matched lid

steveK8

Registered
Here's my new lid, It's a perfect colour match , the top flash is Orange and the botom one where Suzuki is writen is the red like the strip on the tank.

DSC01482.jpg

DSC01478.jpg

Here's my new lid, It's a perfect colour match , the top flash is Orange and the botom one where Suzuki is writen is the red like the strip on the tank.

DSC01482.jpg

DSC01478.jpg
I was wondering if your helmet is as orange and red as it looks in the pictures? I received mine last Friday and it looks a lot different than yours. Mine the orange looks a lot more red and it does seem to turn a little orange when I take a picture with flash or put a bright light on it. Does it turn a lot more orange in the sun light?
It is a RF-1000 helmet and I like it a lot but it looks different than the pictures. I love the way it looks from the rear sitting on the bike. The stripes all line up and look alike.

DSC05440a.jpg

Midlife III ....my photos were with a flash, Im sure its the same as yours, in normal grey skys the colours do look the same. It need nice sunshine or the flash to show the differences.

As you know the bike changes colour as the sun hits it. check out the difference between the tank and the front of the fairing in this picture

DSC01446.JPG

I was wondering if your helmet is as orange and red as it looks in the pictures? I received mine last Friday and it looks a lot different than yours. Mine the orange looks a lot more red and it does seem to turn a little orange when I take a picture with flash or put a bright light on it. Does it turn a lot more orange in the sun light?
It is a RF-1000 helmet and I like it a lot but it looks different than the pictures. I love the way it looks from the rear sitting on the bike. The stripes all line up and look alike.
I've had the same experience as you... helmet seems more like a red/orange then an orange.

It's close enough though where it doesn't look retarded while riding... lol

Midlife III ....my photos were with a flash, Im sure its the same as yours, in normal grey skys the colours do look the same. It need nice sunshine or the flash to show the differences.

As you know the bike changes colour as the sun hits it. check out the difference between the tank and the front of the fairing in this picture
That is really a difference in color. I really did not notice that much of a change.

IMG_3425a.jpg

Very cool Avatar.

Back