Want want want a Hugger and Fender for K8

Greg UK

Registered
Patience is a virtue they say, on a Busa there is time to have it but you dont have to show it and you definatley dont have to give it. Thanks for some of the help that has come of a previous thread i posted but so far i am no nearer to getting a coloured matched fender and hugger any manufacturers or suppliers want to help and earns some money??????????
Burnt Orange for the K8 required

Thanks
:banghead:

Patience is a virtue they say, on a Busa there is time to have it but you dont have to show it and you definatley dont have to give it. Thanks for some of the help that has come of a previous thread i posted but so far i am no nearer to getting a coloured matched fender and hugger any manufacturers or suppliers want to help and earns some money??????????
Burnt Orange for the K8 required

Thanks

Are you looking for the front or rear fender? Kinda confused.

The hugger...check with HotBodiesRacing. I have theirs, the fender eliminator, and the undertail on my Gen2.

Good luck, yo.

How do you like the hugger and undertail? Worth the money?

Well, if I had bought them, I'd say yes! They were installed by HotBodiesRacing so I could write the review on them...if you search this forum, you'll find the article.

Totally cleans up the back-end...coupled with the (rear) fender eliminator, the re-woried rear-end doesn't get nearly as many 'hater' reactions as the stock one did.

Magical Racing makes some ssssssswwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt ones; but it would be extremely difficult to spend that much $ on them in the first place and..... unthinkable to paint over the cf for ME. Oh, they are sweet. (I love those inners and dash too. And mirrors. And)

I'll need to search for scar's thread when convenient.

Back