Shhhhh! Me baby is sleeping.

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Im so proud of her.I was letting her run around the house while I was @ work.
She was trashing the place.Chewed up the curtains after she pulled them down.Went on top the pool cover thanfully water was froze she didnt go in.Chewed up cordless phone ect.I had put her in cage now she just goes in if ask her.She is just a good little girl.(With the teeth of a barracuda and leg stength of a kangaroo) She is really strong 4 her size.

That cage is bigger or longer than pic shows camera angle makes it look kinda small.

Last edited:
i had a 2x4 - 9 foot by 12 foot enclosure in my basement...dog chewed through 3 of the 2x4's and got out, then ate the handrail to the stairs - then chewed through the door allowing him upstairs - then he ate the hand rests off both my couches (all 4) you should have seen him drag his behind around the back yard when those slivers of wood decided to come out :laugh: took him to vet, vet said he was fine and should be a beaver not a doberman??? that was 11 years ago, he has never chewed on anything since..i think the slivers reminded him to behave

Last edited:
Get her plenty of chew toys and never leave her loose unattended. Ya just never know what they might get into and injury themselves, not to mention destroy your home.

I hear that she can get in trouble.She seems content with keeping squirells treed 4 now.
Look what shes done back yard.She is going after moles she can smell them.
This yard used look good.Im going get some topsoil try fix it.

She just did this dont know what she was after but that stone could have fell on her its heavy.

You got moles she can get them but tear yard up.:laugh:
She knows when they move in there tunnel.

Last edited:
HA! Gunther carried a cord of wood from the side yard and spread it all over the back yard when he was a pup. Anything he couldn't dig up, he chewed off at ground level! He has been gone for about five years now and I still miss him!

SHE DONT MIND HER CAGE SHES USED 2 IT.
She goes in on her own a lot.

ggcb0vllzj9vtvrkhj5b.jpg

Back