She's Back to Normal

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I may have finally overcome the demons plaguing Baby J recently.  After shipping errors and delays I got the nose fairing on Friday (was supposed to be delivered a week ago).  While she was apart I fixed a problem I was having with the Diamond Sports Skeleton Triple Tree that caused it to rub against the cluster inner panels when reaching the stops.  Had to adjust the reservoirs, so they wouldn't touch.  Also, played with the perimeter sensor on the Scorpio because it didn't seem to work consistently.  Adjusted the angle of the sensor to 45 degrees towards the back of the bike and, turned the sensitivity all the way up and I couldn't walk out of the house without setting it off.  Lowered the sensitivity and she's fine now.  After getting that done decided it was time to take her for a little journey and make sure she was in good spirits.  Had to use a trickly charger to bring the battery up, but after that we were off.  Didn't take any pics of the ride, but did a few high-speed blasts and man did she show me what I have been missing!  Only went about 30 miles, but it was quite enjoyable.  Took a few shots when we got back so you could see her.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126493001 -->

Baby_J__11_Sep_05____1.JPG

Here's a couple for those contemplating the difference that HID can make. No stock lighting for a side-by-side, but this is one of Icemann's kits and you can see how bright it is.

Baby_J__11_Sep_05____10.JPG

And here's one with the yellow bulb I got from Icemann. It is sweet! Thanks again, Ice!

Baby_J__11_Sep_05____6.JPG

very sweet, bro....very sweet.
thumbs-up.gif
And I'm diggin that yellow bulb set-up too....

LQQkn good, Ken and glad to hear everything is coming along.
super.gif

Looks great ..Ken .. least I know what a ..chromed out Grey/Black busa.. looks like now.. " sweeeeeet"

Thanks, Ty! I'll be out of town for the week, but plan on getting her cleaned up and ridin' the he$$ out of her when I get back. Maybe I'll break 3k miles before I have to put her away for the winter!
laugh.gif

...looks good mate
cool.gif

...I have the same light setup on Elenor .. it rocks!!

looks great! So am I confused here - Icemann sell's HID kits? What the??? I order 2 yellow bulbs from him and he doesn't tell me he sells HID? What kind of sale guy is he...cripe, if were talking about the same Icemann....drop me a pm on your price and kits available.
wow.gif

looks great! So am I confused here - Icemann sell's HID kits?  What the??? I order 2 yellow bulbs from him and he doesn't tell me he sells HID? What kind of sale guy is he...cripe, if were talking about the same Icemann....drop me a pm on your price and kits available.
wow.gif
Icemann used to have HID kits available. In fact, he had the original one available for the Busa but ran into supply issues so he no longer has any for sale. I picked mine up from a board member a while back. The Xenon King HIDs are the hot item now, so don't blame him for not mentioning it to you. He does lots of lighting/electrical stuff for Busas.

Back