Sheep!

meductic

Registered
Libya produces 2% of all oil sent to US.....Saudi will kill before revolt ever happens....the US needs to wake up and the sceptics need to be shotwe've increased production to 11 billion barrells per day here in KuwaitIt's time the Americians know the truthand revolt against sceptics....ya ya it'll never happen because north americans are sheep.

This is what happens when you spew out a bunch of incoherent thoughts. No one responds. Now, gather your thoughts and tell us whats on your mind, what do you want us to do?:beerchug:

Geeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :whistle: , and I'am still waiting for the Iraq Oil to PAY FOR OUR COST of the War and OUR reconstruction cost over there. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wasn't that the promise :laugh:

Maybe our FEARLESS LEADER forgot to bend over for the Iraq Parliment while he was on his World Apology Tour :rofl:

Just like that kid in the movie "wanted" always saying " im sorry" in slow motion... Ya know what... Ill take home and scribe " im sorry" on each and every FMJ i got!!!!!..... Mabey then you will "herd" U.S. then ... What ya gonna do when the sheep @€$¥ back!!!:guns:

I dont even want to get on a rant about this topic... B/t the Gov. and the sheeple Society is like the walking dead movie. And getting dumber and more sheepish by the day. nuf said

We all need to be more like we were in ww2, that really was the greatest generation. :thumbsup:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Back