Shed Of Doom! Building tips for the challenged...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...can be found here. If you're not sure how to build, well, anything, you're in great company because this guy can't build either. That did not stop him though.

I've posted this here before; can't find the thread to bump. Figured I'd post it up for good laughter for the newbies, and every few months I :google: "Shed of Doom" just to see if it's still standing.

Sadly, errr, I mean amazingly, it is... :laugh:

Enjoy this architectural amazement. fallenarch, take note...you didn't need all of that schooling to make things happen, right? :whistle:

Build to Fail, Fail to Build

Oh sweet jesus..

far_side_school_for_the_gifted.jpg

I'm forever amazed at some of the work this guy has done...nails being hammered in to nothing, screws here, no right angles...

Yet it stands? :dunno:

For those not willing to scroll through the litany of pages, you're missing out on so much awesomeness... :whistle:

WTH.jpg

WTH2.jpg

WTH3.jpg

WTH4.jpg

WTH5.jpg

Scroll through the first dozen pages at least, too funny. I can't believe you didn't link the "Keystone" pics, that's the best part of the structure!

Scroll through the first dozen pages at least, too funny. I can't believe you didn't link the "Keystone" pics, that's the best part of the structure!

I'll try to do better on my next set of pics LOL

What is really awesome is, as of the last post (from the first link) is that - that shed is still standing. :laugh:

Like everyone else we all assume that it is only a matter of time - but most of us are surprised that it lasted this long.
So some people can get away with "good enough" for a little while.

All I know is that I would NOT place anything of value in that shed - which includes my life. :laugh:

What is really awesome is, as of the last post (from the first link) is that - that shed is still standing. :laugh:

Like everyone else we all assume that it is only a matter of time - but most of us are surprised that it lasted this long.
So some people can get away with "good enough" for a little while.

All I know is that I would NOT place anything of value in that shed - which includes my life. :laugh:

That's why I look for the shed every few months, hoping to see updates and always amazed it's still standing :laugh:

It's amazing the guys spent so much time and money on something so poorly built...

Today, for no apparent reason I wondered how the Shed of Doom (SOD) was doing, so thread bumping this one for the newer gang.

If you have time to kill, this thread on bcsportbikes.com is hysterical. Sadly no one is taking regular trips to the SOD these days...

Reactions: c10
Back