she is gone

Sweet!!!!
super.gif
super.gif

I won't be the only Gixx on an all "Hayabusa" ride.
tounge.gif

super.gif

(BA BUSA @ Nov. 05 2006,01:53) The Gixxer is okay, but what about one of these...
Much rather Have the new 07 R-1 Raven bad machine fly by wire..Just like the sound of it and looks sweet TooAll-new, light, powerful and packed with trickle-down MotoGP trickery, the YZF-R1 is the most advanced Open-class production motorcycle ever built.
All-new inline four-cylinder engine is the most powerful, tractable R1 powerplant ever, thanks partially to the world’s first electronic variable-length intake funnel system.
The YZF-R1 uses the YCC-T fly-by-wire throttle system for flawless response under all conditions.
Slipper-type back torque-limiting clutch greatly facilitates braking/downshifting from high speed.
All-new aluminum Deltabox frame and swingarm take Open-class handling to the next performance level.
New, six-piston radial-mount front brake calipers and 310mm discs generate the kind of braking power a bike like the new R1 requires.

07r1_.jpg

OH MAN!!
This is heartbreaking !!!
Sold your BUSA and thinking about a KAWI zx10.

(schroetf @ Nov. 07 2006,15:35) Busa is King-you'll be buying another one-----
Yep . Maybe a 2008 supercharged
laugh.gif

Man I would have loved to keep the busa and just add another bike but I really want to get into the track thing and I dont have room to store 2 bikes.

Back