She got some new cans......

tbonebusa

Donating Member
Registered
Well, they arrived saturday morning as promised....Install had to wait until last night due to work...but heres a quick shot of the cans....pictures don't do them justice...these are a perfect match for the anniversary color, and the sound is very sweet...mellow yet loud enough to let folks know you're coming....will post better pics after the topgun comes in next week.

pipe1.JPG

yeah, yeah, I know....reflectors off, stickers off......actually pulled the front reflectors and all the stickers except the remains of the frame one you see here...that particular sticker is one tough S.O.B., will finish it up tonight. Not gonna bother with the rear reflectors, they will come off when the top gun goes on.

Haven't seen the sun here in sunny California for 4 days!!! Today looks good though...I'll get some this afternoon.
Thanks, by the way!

That is sharp...I love those Microns. Post some better pics when you get a chance.

Also, someone had some hot custom seats or seat covers for your bike. You might want to look into that.

Later

i'm going to leave the sticker in the picture on... it has the vin on it.

Tbone, that looks Hot. Ive got a 40th and have been considering getting my cans polished and powdercoated to match.

Is that a custom job,or is that one of Micron's new colors?

Lastly, if you dont already have a tank cover, you should consider Bagster. Its a full coverwith atachments for a tank bag and it comes in a burnt orange that comes pretty darn close to the stock color. Checkout eurobikes.com for details about their custom tank covers and seat skins. I think you'll like them.

Back