Seeking $1B grant

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
With all the free money out there I thought'''''''

Maybe build and develop and wheel for a hamster to charge cell phones...

:whistle: simple enough, hamster runs around, moves a few electrons and bingo.. cell phone charger...

anyone got a hamster I can borrow?

[insert standard Richard Gere joker here]

I'll help you write an advertising jingle: "something something hampster power yeah!"
Can you devise a portable one also for those people on the go?

I am shocked the WWJD was the first to answer the call for a hamster..... :poke:
:rofl:

With all the free money out there I thought'''''''

Maybe build and develop and wheel for a hamster to charge cell phones...

:whistle: simple enough, hamster runs around, moves a few electrons and bingo.. cell phone charger...

anyone got a hamster I can borrow?

You could probably use the Gerbals you have. I am sure they would prefer to see daylight for awhile

Oh wait.... maybe you are tired of the Gerbals and want to try a Hamster?

:poke:

:rofl::rofl:

Ok, sorry I couldnt resist

Last edited:
[insert standard Richard Gere joker here]

I'll help you write an advertising jingle: "something something hampster power yeah!"
Can you devise a portable one also for those people on the go?
Richard went to the Dr., Thought he had a gerbal stuck up his rear. Dr said, don't worry Richard, It's just a mole!:laugh:

oooo ooooo ooooo

I got one!

I want a grant to develop an electric motorcycle! It'll be completely self powered!

Put a small wind turbine on it. Push it, or perhaps pedal it a few feet until the turbine starts spinning from the airflow, then voila! The tubine provides electricity to run the electric motor, which provides energy to move the motorcycle, which provides airflow to spin the turbine!

It's gotta work!

:whistle:

p.s. please don't think I'm serious about this.

If you only ask for $1 billion, no one will look at you.
Go to 50 or 100 Billion and they will flock to you. :laugh:

well if I genetically engineer and better hamster, I might be able to go for 25B....
add to that the $10B required for the food for the genetically enhanced hamster..

you may give mrninja a ring I bet more then one of his girlfriends have a shaved mouse or gerbil you can borrow...lol sorry Perdue you know they are as freaky as you...

Well, if good Ole Nancy P can get $30,000,000 for a wharf RAT in San Fran, surly you can get a measly $1,000,000 for a non-polluting (well maybe just a little pollution :laugh: in the cage) cell phone charger :thumbsup:

Well, if good Ole Nancy P can get $30,000,000 for a wharf RAT in San Fran, surly you can get a measly $1,000,000 for a non-polluting (well maybe just a little pollution :laugh: in the cage) cell phone charger :thumbsup:

There ya go! Keep watching the pinheads. :thumbsup:

r8

:laugh:

eb8942eb.gif

Back