Screen recommendation please

fastball44

Registered
I currently run a ZG double bubble with helibars and the rear lowered 1.5 inches. My prob is that the wind blast hits my facemask hard enough to leak through my Shoei RF900 to the point where my eyes water pretty badly. Never had this prob on naked bikes or other faired bikes. I'm 5' 11". Can anyone suggest a remedy? I've contacted Laminar, but their LIPS will not fit the DB screen. Thanks in advance. I'll be monitoring responses.

Go with the Sport Touring screen or the Over Screen for more wind protection.
busa%20screenbig%201.jpg

Absolutely, I put the Zero Gravity Sport Touring windshield combined with the 3/4" bar risers.

I'm only 5'8", but this these two items offer the perfect combination of less neck strain and way less wind shear.

By the way. I am 6'1" and I use the Zero Gravity Sport Touring screen. It works great for me. If i'm out playing around I can run it up to an indicated 150mph and still not need to tuck in all the way. It really gives you much more protection than the OEM screen.

David

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134679038 -->

I am 6'2" and I have a ZG double bubble and it isn't that bad but I think the sport touring would solve your problem.

<!--EDIT|usmcbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134679066 -->

+1 on the ZG sport Touring screen. Much nicer than stock, and you don't have to duck down/put your chin on the tank to see the instruments either.

Or you might want to go the other way and stay stock or get a ZG racing screen without the double bubble. The faster wind coming over the windshield will hit you the chest maybe??

Back