Schwantz School @ Road Atlanta

OK, So When does rev get the all expenses paid Oracle delux package tour deal to this thing???
laugh.gif
Nah Kidding kidding, but I am going to check on making it next year. Do they have any loaner bikes? Or is it strictly run what ya brung?
rock.gif

Looking forward to the videos man, looks like a hell of a time!

OK, So When does rev get the all expenses paid Oracle delux package tour deal to this thing???  
laugh.gif
  Nah Kidding kidding, but I am going to check on making it next year.  Do they have any loaner bikes?  Or is it strictly run what ya brung?
rock.gif

Looking forward to the videos man, looks like a hell of a time!
the loaners are available... SV-650s and GSX-R 600. They are running on Pilot Sports and some have upgrades (i.e. Yoshi full, Ohlin rear, wavey brakes, etc.)

You need to come out... It ain't right bro!

I forgot to mention...

Kevin Schwantz has a busa... Along with an RS-6, and a Bugatti!

And, he and Jamie James once spent two days racing a busa around Road Atlanta... To sum it up, Jamie explained how sick it was by saying that he left a SEVERAL hundred yard blackie on the back STRAIGHT!!! The back straight is 8 tenths of a mile long and has a SLIGHT curve (turn 9). Normally, you just go wide-fuggin' open on turn 9. Jamie said he tried, but couldn't manage to keep the bus open because it was slipping around at 170MPH!!!
wow.gif

SICK!

So, next time, Ben and I are bringing ours down for sure! Oh, it's on!

-Vaughn.

Hey Oracle,Those pix are great.To make along story short I rode I crashed I'll ride again
iamwithstupid.gif
The only thing I hurt was my feelings/pride.The Joe Rocket speedmaster held up like a charm and so did my SIDI's.Crashing on turn 11 at I guess between 60 and 80 mph w/o a scratch I can count my blessings.I will go back there and tame the dragon.
Here is the dragon.

dotorgcrsh.jpg

It all ended with a lovely mexican dinner I had the crow!No really even with the crash I had a great time.It was nice to meet The meet the Oracle and friends they are cool people.The school was good I will be going back.

din.jpg

I have every intention of going next year.I hope we can schedule it so we are in the same class again.

Whats the cost?  Do you get your race liscense?
http://www.schwantzschool.com/

it is $1100 plus $400 for bike rental (if needed) for the two day class.

I got (and will get) 10% off the class for being a repeat student.

After you finish the class, you get a certificate that qualifies you for your CCS or WERA license.  You still need to pay either of them and join to become a racer.  But, you are "qualified" when the class is complete.

Next year I might take the 3 day "World Champion's Class."

-Rip

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079628420 -->

Back