Scared right now

KanjiBusa

Seizures Suck!
Donating Member
Registered
Ok someone posted about pocket bikes and i have always wanted to get one, i went to that web site and found that they are a bit cheaper than another site, bout 10 bucks, i got the x18r nitro and paid 625 bucks, they have no contact number and have yet replied to my emails. it has been 5 days, i did recieve a call from them 1 day after to verify that is was me, but i am really nervous that this is a scam, and am about to flip out, anyone else know about these people?
if you know about something where you can find out what is going on it would be much appreciated, it said it will be fedex ground

Don't panic. It has only been 5 days. I know you really really want it to get here today, but be patient. If they were scamming people, they wouldn't be in business still. Also, if you payed with a credit card they will back you up 100%.

Nice choice in bikes also! I was looking at the same one. Let me know how it is.

-Randy

yes i did use a cc

and thank you 300, i do want it really bad, i am just nervous because i have never not been able to talk to a customer service rep at a company before, and it just makes me uneasy. and yes i am hella exited about the nitro, looks so much fun, i am pretty sure i can get it licensed here in kansas, rofl, if you were scared of cagers before, i will be now, i would be scared of a pinto, even though i could out accelerate it

laugh.gif

pocketbike industry is not big enough yet to offer competative customer service. it's mostly still ma and pa operations. be patient. The company i get all my parts from, midsouthminimoto.com never returns my calls and I have to get LUCKY to reach anyone on the phone. plus most of the bikes I know of are made overseas, and subject to all kinds of shipping delays.

MEANWHILE...

surf around here for great user info http://www.pocketbikeplanet.com/

Back