scam alert!

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I understand that this happens at other stores (Starbucks), too, so don't desert your favorite store just yet. A heads up for those men (OR WOMEN) who may be regular home improvement center store customers. This one caught me by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking (HOT!) 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are returning to your car or while you are packing your shopping into the trunk, and ask you for a ride to McDonalds or Wendy's. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they both start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen April 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th, 29th. Also May 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

p.s. A discount store has wallets on sale 2.99 each.

That's AWESOME!! Where the heck is this home improvement center you been going to??? How many hours are you from Mississippi???
thumb_up.gif

What's even worse is you can put the ugliest of guys on a Busa and dress him in some gear, and he will look HOT!!! Makes us girls crazy for some reason....

My wife has been known to scam me every once in a while when she wants to get something that she can't afford on her own! I'm such a push over.

Word of caution. Do not hope for this in San Francisco. They ain't really gurls...

Back