A warning for all male shoppers

DAB

Registered
A "heads up" for those of you who may be regular Home Depot or Lowe's customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking young ladies come over to your car as you are packing your shopping purchases into the trunk.

They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowe's.

You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one
steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th. Also November 1st, 3rd, 5th twice on the 7th, three times just yesterday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So be careful.

all_coholic.gif
I plan on loosing mine on the way home from work tonight.

Pretty vague on the specifics.... exactly which Home Depot were you at?  
laugh.gif

Hey!! it is not just men!!! that happend to my wife also!!

same MO, two women!!!

She said it happened to her 3 times in one day too!!!

So warn your wives and girll friends!!

think we could get a group buy going on wallets?
even bigger savings if we buy 'em by the case?
tounge.gif

Sounds like this will take some extensive investigation work and evidence gathering. Who's with me?

(PDBusa @ Nov. 13 2006,14:25) Pretty vague on the specifics.... exactly which Home Depot were you at?  
laugh.gif
You never answered this question..........................................  Please provide more details!

(KoK-LoL @ Nov. 13 2006,21:53) Sounds like this will take some extensive investigation work and evidence gathering. Who's with me?
count me in...i'll even volunteer to be the decoy so none of you will have to be exposed to these deviants
laugh.gif

Back