Saying Hello from Sacramento, CA

Vasilios

Registered
Just want to say hello.  
hello.gif
 After four years of being on my CBR1000RR I decided to take the next step in sport bikes and now am a proud owner of a 2008 Blue 'Busa.  What a difference between the two bikes.  What was I waiting for?  I should have done it sooner!!!  

I have been riding for over 20 years.  Besides the 'Busa, I also have a GL1800 Goldwing that is tricked out and with a Traxxion Suspension installed.  Other than the acceleration and the size of the bike, it really handles through the turns very nice.  Due to the need of stimulation, I loved riding my CBR all the time and now its been replaced with the 'Busa.  The GL1800 has not seen too many miles over the years unless my wife and I are taking a ride together.  I am a year round rider and only get in the cage when travelling with the family.

If you are in the Sacramento area, stop on by my shop, Throttle Worx, to say hello and kick some tires.  Its at 1020 Del Paso Rd, Sacramento, nearby the Arco Arena.

Vasilios

Welcome to the ORG! ...and congrats on your new scoot...

I travel to Sacramento for business quite often...maybe we can get together as a group when I'm up there in mid-Jan.

Enjoy the ride!

WELCOME! I'm new here too, trying to get around the site a little.so far i'm glad i found it.there is alot of helpful info on here.congrats on having a new busa.is it as nasty as they say?? i have an 05,and it is fast enough.well maybe not fast enough HE!HE! but you what i mean.
thumb_up.gif

welcome.gif
we ride all the time if your interested in meeting some of the guys gonna post up a ride for tomorrow, you should roll with us!
beerchug.gif

Hey!  Thanks for the replies.  
cool.gif
 Looking to meeting others and going on some of the rides!  Let me know when the rides are coming up.  
ThumbsUp.gif

Vasilios
Throttle Worx

Welcome to the madness! Lots of great people from all over here, particularly from California. We do need to see pics of those rides, though.

A Goldwing and a Hayabusa. Now that's a combination. Know another rider that has the same exact combo. Not sure which one he prefers, but all his pics are his busa.
thumb_up.gif

Welcome and congrats on the Busa purchase. I too have a CBR1000RR and Wing and will sell the CBR next year for a this new Busa. The Wing I will keep as its the best tourer I have ridden. I have double the miles on the Wing than on the CBR and its hardly ridden any more other than 1/2 or day long rides.

Vasilios, I was thinking ... " where did I see throttle worx before ... ? Your ad in Friction Zone mag! Also did a google and it's amazing what u can find ... you have Craigslist ads too, along with the myspace stuff, ( nice lookin hotties on your myspace page. ) Very cool! Look forward stopping by the shop sometime.
thumb_up.gif

Back