Saw this on the highway today...

Heading to my car one night and saw one of these parked in front of Sports Authority in Gaithersburg. Exact same color and everything.
4394316921_8a1b0aa653_o.jpg

if you want to be amazed at some cars and actually see them being driven as they should, come out east on long island in the spring time. We've run across every manner of super car and at least once, more than 50 in a line waiting to turn at a light. Ever seen a lambo acting as the blocker for oncoming traffic :laugh:

I find the four-door slightly less surprising than the SUV "Cayenne", when it debuted.

I think that unit was introduced in 2008, wasn't it?

Good lookin' sled, though. :beerchug:

I'd put one in my garage, but the Busa would probably get upset. She's still not over the last acquisition. :laugh:

Heading to my car one night and saw one of these parked in front of Sports Authority in Gaithersburg. Exact same color and everything.
4394316921_8a1b0aa653_o.jpg
Was up in Chicago in 08, heard what I thought was an old Suzi GS with a Pro-pipe on it, looked out of my hotel window and it was a Carrera GT. Sounded freakin wicked!!

That's a pretty nice lookin Porsche, but if I had to get a Porsche with 4 doors I would have to get a turbo Cayenne.

Back