Saw my first 08 Busa yesterday

rtvegas

Registered
Greetings to the Org..

So... I need to spend this week in phoenix, so I decide to ride my 05 Busa.. It's about a 300 mile ride from Las Vegas to Phoenix.. The weather was fair and It was a great ride.. During my Monday Lunch break, I decide to swing by a local dealership just to look around and kill time..lo' and behold, a new 08 Busa is in the showroom!! Orange and Black.. (my favorite of the 08s)

Pretty sexy bike.. The color was a little different up close, I never noticed the additional shades of orange striping..Nevertheless, a sexy bike in my opinion. However, the stock exhaust is HUGE.. alot larger than I thought..

Anyway. Just thought I would share!!  
beerchug.gif

(rtvegas @ Oct. 02 2007,16:37)
(sideswipe @ Oct. 02 2007,16:19) Nice, what were they asking for it?
$11,999  Same as the suggested price on the Suzuki website.
rtvegas,

I think I saw you on Eastern Sunday evening. Right? Was that you? We need to get together for a ride sometime.

(ToyKraz @ Oct. 02 2007,16:41)
(rtvegas @ Oct. 02 2007,16:37)
(sideswipe @ Oct. 02 2007,16:19) Nice, what were they asking for it?
$11,999  Same as the suggested price on the Suzuki website.
rtvegas,

I think I saw you on Eastern Sunday evening. Right? Was that you? We need to get together for a ride sometime.
Probably wasn't me.. Sunday around noon, I was heading past Hoover Dam riding to Phoenix..

If you're looking for a good local group to ride with, try 702sportbikes.com

Good people there.. We meet up every Monday at the Hot Rod Grille on American pacific. 630-800pm. Check it out..
cool.gif

(rtvegas @ Oct. 02 2007,15:40) Greetings to the Org..

So... I need to spend this week in phoenix, so I decide to ride my 05 Busa.. It's about a 300 mile ride from Las Vegas to Phoenix.. The weather was fair and It was a great ride.. During my Monday Lunch break, I decide to swing by a local dealership just to look around and kill time..lo' and behold, a new 08 Busa is in the showroom!! Orange and Black.. (my favorite of the 08s)

Pretty sexy bike.. The color was a little different up close, I never noticed the additional shades of orange striping..Nevertheless, a sexy bike in my opinion. However, the stock exhaust is HUGE.. alot larger than I thought..

Anyway. Just thought I would share!!  
beerchug.gif
Saw my first one today as well....Orange/black....right here in Vegas....Carter motorsports. I was tempted to make the deal right there. However, I'm holding out to see the black/grey one....either way, I think I'll be owning an '08 in the near future here!

Back