Saturday ride with Ride or Fish

Nice pics Kevin. Looks like y'all had a good day for riding.
cool.gif

Looks like a good time Kev. Bronc3 has been trying to get me down there for the better part of a year. Look slike a good time.

My trip total was only about 250. Enough to have fun, but far less than Lakelanders, Kev & Steve. All three machines ran flawlessly and we managed to counter rotate the earth once or twice.
laugh.gif

Looks like a good time Kev.  Bronc3 has been trying to get me down there for the better part of a year.  Look slike a good time.
It was a good time, and having someone who was familiar with the area made it better. He knew the right roads to take. We had some really fun blasts, one time we were doing top speed and I saw tracks ahead, Ride or Fish just went over them, I had to slow down had another blast. The best part was after we stopped and R1 told us he had hit top end and thw two busas were still pulling away. His top end by the way was 176. He was smiling ear to ear though.

(disclaimer) all high speed runs were done on a closed course, <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>not</span>

Looks like you guys had an excellent day of riding.
smile.gif
Thanks for the great pics.

Looks like a good time. What kind of camera and camera mount do you have Kev?

Looks like a good time.  What kind of camera and camera mount do you have Kev?
Camera is a Kodak 3200 digital, bout it about 3 years ago at a K-mart going out of business sale in Alabama, cost me $89.00. Camera mount I've had about 39 years, it's called my left hand. I really need to get a real mount and a better camera, this one has been dropped off of walls onto new concrete, it's been in the Carribbean sea, the battery door wont stay closed. It is in rough shape. I need to get a mount because it's very tricky trying to take a photo while riding.

Back