Sato rearsets should be here tomorrow!!!

are they there yet, bro?
Heh... Don't get me started...
mad.gif
UPS screwed me over again... I waited until 6:30 PM for them to show but they never did. I called and raised Hell and then had to drive to get them. The driver was going to be past the 7:00 PM cut-off getting to me. It would have been at least tomorrow if I hadn't drove to meet him for them... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
rant.gif

Anyway... I got them but it was late. They are installed but no light outside to get good pics of course. I'll get some good pics and post them up tomorrow morning. Here's a few from the install... They look super schweet in person!!!
super.gif

38518294.jpg

38518301.jpg

38518324.jpg

I done a step by step how-to with pics on the 10 board. Here's a link to ALL of the pics so far if anyone is interested in seein' them...

Sato Install Gallery

Sorry Chris, can't believe you have so many problems with UPS. I don't think I, or the company has ever had a problem. Anyways, glad you got them, and yes, we definitley need some outdoor sunny pics, and a test ride analysis.

Sorry Chris, can't believe you have so many problems with UPS. I don't think I, or the company has ever had a problem. Anyways, glad you got them, and yes, we definitley need some outdoor sunny pics, and a test ride analysis.
Yeah, I know... I don't know ANYBODY else who has this many problems with UPS. I'm done with them. From now on if a seller won't use FedEx or somethin' else like USPS then I won't buy from them. I'm sick to death of UPS and their crap...
drooling3.gif

Oh, and yeah... better pics and ride report to come tomorrow as long as the weather holds out. I plan on ridin' to the local weekly Buffalo Wild Wing two wheel tuesday gathering that me and some others started. Hope to get in maybe 100 or so miles before I head that way. Cross your fingers and wish me luck with the weather!
wink.gif

pisser, bro....
mad.gif
I'm with ya on that one!

On the bright side....they do look mighty nice! I'm thinkin those kinda sets would look abso-fuggin-lutely scha-winging on a Busa...

I know they look abso-fuggin-lutely scha-winging on a 10....

Dayum...some guys get all the fun.
sad.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

pisser, bro....
mad.gif
I'm with ya on that one!

On the bright side....they do look mighty nice! I'm thinkin those kinda sets would look abso-fuggin-lutely scha-winging on a Busa...

I know they look abso-fuggin-lutely scha-winging on a 10....

Dayum...some guys get all the fun.
sad.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
Yeah, I wonder why more folks don't go with nice aftermarket r-sets for busas...
rock.gif
I wanted a set of Rizoma's for Train but my financial situation at that time kept me from it... I'd love to see a set of those things on a busa! Who's up for spendin' the cash?
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back