Sato rearsets should be here tomorrow!!!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, ya'll know my past luck with UPS... Pray for me.
drooling3.gif
Anyway, tracking shows that my Sato rearsets are in Atlanta and scheduled to arrive tomorrow on schedule. Man, I can't wait. I think I'm gonna take the stock ones off tonight so I'm ready to slap the Sato's on as soon as they come out of the box... after I snap a few pics of course.
biggrin.gif

Look for a link to a pic gallery tomorrow as soon as they're on.
super.gif

DAMNIT BT, BUY A BUSA AGAIN!!!

You do so many mods to your bike and your always posting them.

Whenever I look through the new posts on the site I see a topic that says, I got new sato rearsets, check out my akro exhaust, look at my new windscreen... So I'm like "I wanna see what that looks like on the busa, how the install was, etc..." Then I open up the topic and it was started by some cuckoo on a zx10!
evil.gif

You get me everytime!!

I'm too stupid to look at who started the topic.

I ain't flaming you for modding your bike.... it's a nice bike and you should make it nicer, but if you had a busa..... then all the topics you start will be about mods to your busa and they can be helpful to me!

YUP, just thinkin about myself again..... but congrats on the new rearsets and... I hate to say it.... post pics so I can see 'em.
smile.gif

Ahh forget it.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105323617 -->

Send me some pics man, I havent been around and seen any updates. Bt, just email to me bro. Ya know you don't want to offend anyone and have them sh!t up your thread.

DAMNIT BT, BUY A BUSA AGAIN!!!

You do so many mods to your bike and your always posting them.

Whenever I look through the new posts on the site I see a topic that says, I got new sato rearsets, check out my akro exhaust, look at my new windscreen... So I'm like "I wanna see what that looks like on the busa, how the install was, etc..." Then I open up the topic and it was started by some cuckoo on a zx10!
evil.gif

You get me everytime!!

I'm too stupid to look at who started the topic.

I ain't flaming you for modding your bike.... it's a nice bike and you should make it nicer, but if you had a busa..... then all the topics you start will be about mods to your busa and they can be helpful to me!

YUP, just thinkin about myself again..... but congrats on the new rearsets and... I hate to say it.... post pics so I can see 'em.
smile.gif
Lol... Someday you'll see my busa mod posts again. Just gimme a little time. Gotta bag that promotion first... and talk myself out of an R6 track bike!
wink.gif

Fwiw, I talked to the folks at the local CycleGear Saturday. They're lookin' for some help. I got an application to fill out and fax back. I may be goin' to work there part time on my off days during the week. Cool! Workin' with bike stuff, some side money, and employee discounts on stuff! Hope it works out...
wink.gif

wink.gif

Send me some pics man, I havent been around and seen any updates. Bt, just email to me bro. Ya know you don't want to offend anyone and have them sh!t up your thread.
Nah, I'm done worryin' about the haters. Screw 'em... They can change the channel if they don't like the program.
wink.gif

Here's the latest pic with the Akra logo decal removed from the can. I was gettin' ready to head out for a good ride on some local twisties.
wink.gif

38103579.jpg

Here's the "plan"... I photoshopped all the gold bits black. That's what I plan to do for real... Totally stealth...
wink.gif

37834797.jpg

wink.gif

wink.gif

wow! that thing looks mean bro. How would you go all black? Powdercoat I assume. The gold bits I think look hot man.

wow! that thing looks mean bro. How would you go all black? Powdercoat I assume. The gold bits I think look hot man.
Thanks.
beerchug.gif
The exhaust will probably go to Jet Hot for their Jet Hot 2000 coating... good to 2400 degrees. Most of the rest will get urethane paint or powdercoat. The forks are the only pieces I haven't figured out how to do yet. They really need to be stripped/re-anodized black, but I don't have a clue who could/would do that...
rock.gif

These guys are up by me. They do great work and have a pretty quick turn around. It's just gonna be a butt-load of work gettin' them things off and apart.  Titanium Finishing

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105325493 -->

Back