Santa Pod UK

Hi
My mate with the Corona Busa won't be coming now , He's just parked it into the side of a car along with his mate's R1.Both are write offs after the busa went airborne and landed on the R1.Both riders are fine .See you all on Sunday

sounds like soccer moms aren't exclusive to the USA. That sux, Pete.

My mates are fine .car never pulled out it was doing a 3 point turn down the lanes between 2 blind bends .They came round the corner and found a car parked across both lanes and nowhere to go .Busa landed ontop of R1.
PS
will see you all there tomorrow.

I forgot to mention the trick that Nut's pulled just before he turned off. I refer of course to the occasion when our dear friend decides that lane splitting mile upon mile is bloody boring, which it was, and decides that SIDEWAYS on full rear lockup between vehicles is much more entertaining. I bet the red and rosy orofice between the buttocks puckered up a little on that one Pooh. Glad I'd slipped back a car length or three. Nut's by name, Nuts by nature,yes NN?

ha ha ha

Good to see we all got home safe. :D

Hey Tangram, if I give you £5, can I have your exhaust system?? it sounds Excellent!, I'll throw in another £5 for the PCII of course, goes without saying really!!

Nuts ;)

A whole £10, are you sure? Nut's you really are generous. I think I'll do it, if you can get my bike as clean as your was in the morning.

Okay, thats a deal!!!

I've got this special stuff you see!!!!

I'll let you into a secret.

Spray on Autoglym Motorcycle cleaner (after quick rinse to get rid of grit

Quick rub down with rag soaked in M/C cleaner

leave for 30 minutes

Wash off with Hot water + hair shampoo (best for plastic!!)
rinse

Autoglymn Super Resin Polish
Leave till dry
Buff
Autoglym Extra Gloss protection
Leave till dry
Buff

Then, every time just the Extra Gloss (after washing with shampoo and rinse) every other time Resin polish, 2 times per year use the M/C cleaner. (Use cleaner neat on a rag to clean exhaust and alloy on bike, polish alloy with the extra gloss only. Looks EXCELLENT!!! shame to get flies on it!!!

£10 in the post!!

Nuts ;)

Thanks to all you guys for putting up with me all day, it was damn good to meet you all. I’ll be able to put faces and accents (and bikes!) to all your posts now. NN Thanks for inviting me along. Definitely gonna be there for the next time to make even more of a nuisance of myself and for picking everybody else’s brains for technique and wisdom.

The only bit I wish I'd missed was riding GASABUSA's petrol-driven two-wheeled plank of wood. Undoubtedly the most frightening thing I've done in a long time. One item I missed, but wish I'd got a shot of was the expression on Pooh's face as his prized (and much polished) Busa went vertical; ESPECIALY AS Pooh wasn’t on it at the time!

Shame you had to peel off the M1 at the M25 turnoff Pooh. Once past that point the motorway cleared out completely.

Hi Tangram!

Yes, the brake for that thing is the lever on the left, although on sharp application tends to reward the poor pilot with a full frontal face plunge. :)

Typical about the M1, how many miles were we lane splitting for? it must been about 20 miles?? Also shame that the A509 to the M1 was busy, that's were I had my first 205mph run. NumbNuts should have the days activities on record soon.

I'll look forward to the cash, Nut's, but the plan was that YOU would get MY bike as clean as yours. When you coming over? :)

£10 squidlies for a Yosh system, in return for cleaning your bike....put the kettle on, I'll be there in 10 miutes!!

Nuts ;)

Hey up NN
how do you find time to ride your bike if your applying that amount of polish/shampoo/hot and cold water/more polish/gloss polish and god knows what else to your bike.

Back