RubberSideDown - Ya It's Fast - Really Fast

Awesome. Did you like the way they turned out? I think its a sweet idea. PM you with addy soon.

Thanks man...looks dope.

RSD.

I think these are gonna look sweet. Have you ever seen bike enthuists,especially the speed freaks walk over to a bike and look at the speedo to see what she'll do.

They will now get hit with these lids. :laugh: Plus my white faced guages(when they arrive) changed to 340 KPH.

Thanks,Scott. P.S. can you letter anything? or just res lids for now?

RSD.

I think these are gonna look sweet. Have you ever seen bike enthuists,especially the speed freaks walk over to a bike and look at the speedo to see what she'll do.

They will now get hit with these lids. :laugh: Plus my white faced guages(when they arrive) changed to 340 KPH.

Thanks,Scott. P.S. can you letter anything? or just res lids for now?

RSD.

Depends on if its flat or not.

Depends on if its flat or not.

Cool. The top tripple tree that holds the bars has about 6 inches of room if a guy were to take off the shiddy hayabusa sticker.

The rear brake stay has about 7 inches of room for lettering.

I used to grind the word Tokico of my brake calipers and either paint or polish them. Could engrave "Busa" or something there.

You could manufacture a plate to hold the tank down with those 2 bolts at the front.(hide some of that ugly up there)

RSD.

Back