Rpm

MAXNITRO

Registered
hi: everyone, did anybody has this abnormality on RPM before ?
I got my busa -05- with 12k, sound and shape like new with no modifications on it ,and 1,200 +- RPM but the first time I took it for a long ride at 65 to 80 MPH. I got home and noted that the rpm got lower 1k to 900 .so I lifth the tank and put it back up to 1.1 k +- ... few days later went back on hiway and the samething againg, got lower . I am going to put it back on 1.2k and trye one more time. do anyone have an idea waht is going on. by the way at 12k miles I dont think is because is on brocken in

My rpm jumps around, when I'm stopped but I need my throttle bodies synched. Sounds kinda different from what you're talking about.

hi kennym4, let my put it this way, everything was OK on the idle at 1.2+-k until I took it for a long ride and thats how it happens 2 time all ready ...
one more thing , how do I know if I need sync. on this one ?

hi kennym4, let my put it this way, everything was OK on the idle at 1.2+-k until I took it for a long ride and thats how it happens 2 time all ready ...
one more thing , how do I know if I need sync. on this one ?

that happened to me also. had my TB sync and had to adjust idle 3 times before it stuck.

Back