Root Beer Busa

antonio1300

Registered
Here is a picture of my Root Beer Busa. It was originally painted white and gold but after I had a accident prior to deploying I decided to get it done the way I wanted to. Let me know what you think still not finished seeing that I am currently still deployed to Afghanistan. Thanks again for looking.

rootbeer busa 1.jpg

rootbeer busa 2.jpg

I like it:thumbsup: Stay safe over there and Thank You for what you do for us!

sent from Bama using tapatalk

lol, I was expecting a solid RB colored paint but that is pretty good, I like it. You sould send some pics of it to A&W maybe they'll hook you up. Thanks for sharing and your service is much appreciated.

you really got to love root beer??? nicely done. keep your freaking head down dude. see you back here.

oh, and thank you and God bless you and keep you safe:rulez:

Its a little too much white in front for me but the quality of the paint looks top notch. You should definitely send pics to A&W.. bet you would get free soar out of it. Love the overall design.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I like it, but you must really like Root Beer. It was done with pride though it looks like.

I like it, but I also find it a little too much white up front.. If it was mine, I might continue the bottom colour onto part of the front fender and add some shadowing or decals or something onto the front to break up the white. The paint work looks to be very well done. Nice!

thanks for the service! i like the bike. i think you should have brought some of the color into the front fender. but if you have the bike on one wheel it will look really cool ...oh yea thats gonna be tough with the extended swinger.:laugh:

nice bike

Thanks again fellas for all of your responses. Really appreciate the soldier support. Us soldiers over here really want to thank you for continuing to stand behind us and keep us in your prayers. Yeah she is not finished yet and cant wait to get stateside to add some more touches to her. Hopefully this winter I can add a 240 or 300 kit to her and a few other goodies that I have been thinking about over here. Again thanks org members for all your support and look forward to hearing and maybe meeting some of you soon.

SGT Ramsey, Antonio
297th ICTC
Ft. Hood, Tx

I love your bike!!!! makes me thirsty!!! I also want to thank you for your service to our country. Hopefully you still keep getting paid as we are broke.

Well then i also suggest to powerder coat exhaust and brackets/all brackets so it blends better...let me know if you want me to find other ways to spend your money :rofl:

Back