Rode with 99'busa today. Pics too

Shanling

Man ***** Extreme
Donating Member
Registered
Went to a bike night with 99'busa here in Indy tonight. Was not much of a showing, maybe 15 bikes total. But it was nice to sit and share a meal with Chris. Great company and look forward to many more rides Chris! Sorry I only got two pics. Promise that future rides will have more pics! This first one is my 04 Blk/Prpl and his 99 Red (Burgundy if you ask me) sitting in my driveway.

99busa_001.jpg

It was a good time and perfect night for ridin'.
clap.gif
It was def. a good time with good company. Hopefully Sat. or Sun. will be nice cause I owe you a meal now
laugh.gif
Next time I'll def. have my cam too.

cool.gif

Still on for saturday if the rain holds out
rock.gif
I don't have my kids this weekend so riding is my number one priority. If Saturday is out, Chris and me were talking about Sunday afternoon after church. The Miracle Ride is going on so that means 135 should be empty on Sunday afternoon. At this point, I can certainly do both days weather permitting.

cool.gif

Still on for saturday if the rain holds out
rock.gif
I don't have my kids this weekend so riding is my number one priority. If Saturday is out, Chris and me were talking about Sunday afternoon after church. The Miracle Ride is going on so that means 135 should be empty on Sunday afternoon. At this point, I can certainly do both days weather permitting.
any day is good for me this week
cool.gif

cool.gif

I just got to thinking about tonight's bike night. There was a group of people there that rode little Vespa like scooters there. I saw 3-4 of them and a couple of guys in a very deep conversation about theirs. Does that mean that one of these days we will have a "Scooter Night?"

I just got to thinking about tonight's bike night. There was a group of people there that rode little Vespa like scooters there. I saw 3-4 of them and a couple of guys in a very deep conversation about theirs. Does that mean that one of these days we will have a "Scooter Night?"
You like crashing Harley nights I bet you'll crash it too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Anyone know where I can get a "Vespa" tee shirt?
rock.gif

laugh.gif
Anyone know where I can get a "Vespa" tee shirt?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
I'll see what I can do
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Hey nobody invited me WTF? I need to know about any rides/ meets going on in Indiana cuz i can probably make it. Lol

Back