Rode with 3 Harleys, 3 Jap Bikes

Where do STOCK, BONE STOCK harleys top out at? 100? 105? I don't know. It seems that with these guys riding, the bikes are going slower over time.......

i have a 91 Dyna Sturgis that has seen 128mph on my gps. it hits a wall about 100mph and takes a while to build up. 16"apes on 6.5" bentback risers don't help the top speed any.
i rode with my ex sgt at arms this last summer. he rides a 1200 sporty w/pipes. he topped out at 97mph. i just smiled and clicked the busa into 4th and dissappeared.

even on my busa i don't like to ride warp speed all the time. but in my state speeding is hard to get away with. i would not be supprised if my busa was one of only a dozen registered in wyoming. theres just not too many sportbikes runnin around in my neck of the woods. a cop sees a blue blur, and he's at my house givin me a ticket a few minutes later.
theres nothing wrong with just cruzin every once in a while. in town i try to do the speed limit, but on the highway, where i can see 8 miles:whistle: well :laugh:

Last edited:
Where do STOCK, BONE STOCK harleys top out at? 100? 105? I don't know. It seems that with these guys riding, the bikes are going slower over time.......

Mine gets to 100 easy, but there is no motivation to go beyond that. With no wimpshield, the seating position and the vibration a Harley is no fun at 100mph.

Back