Rode my dad's Harley...

teezy

Registered
Well something came up and I had to go pick it up for him.......He is all about american made and likes to give me crap about my Busa..Its all in good fun....... so I figured I would take a few pics of my ride back.

BUSA WHAT?
image-462.jpg

Dude with a R6 rode by with that "WHAAAAAAA" look on his face!!
image-736.jpg

Getting all up in that 67hp 1450cc big block!!!! Come on bxtch that lady with the walker is about too pass!!!
image-1136.jpg

they finally meet
image-1037.jpg

Love you pops!!!

Nice! My Dad used to ride a Harley and we'd go riding together when we could...we got the strangest looks whenever we'd stop :laugh:

LOL, i would like to ride one just to see what its like. Ask him if he knows where the gauges are made?

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

twotonevert said:
LOL, i would like to ride one just to see what its like. Ask him if he knows where the gauges are made?

Remove 2 spark plugs from your busa, balance the tires way outa wacky and go for a ride:whistle:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

He's running the white model :whistle:

:laugh:

Taken from a Hardley Forum Site Thread "popular color"

most/least popular colors??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any observations on whats popular and NOT?
Obviously BLACK is probably #1 overall. I see lots of different factory colors but lots of black. Only a few white bikes. May just be a Montana thing.
One observation I have made is that I see very few ; Orange or yellow HD's. Wonder why? Unless its just a regional taste.

FN in MT

Ever notice most Hardleys are.... BLACK!! Just proves its the slowest color:moon:

dadofthree said:
He's running the white model :whistle:

I stand corrected:rofl: he just needs to run the tires way out of balance then. He is already used to Harley speed:poke:

TTV,
Next time you come east you can ride Lankee's Busa. It's even slower than yours since he pc'd his wheels white:banghead:

Nice! My Dad used to ride a Harley and we'd go riding together when we could...we got the strangest looks whenever we'd stop :laugh:

we got a local racer named ROCO.. First time I saw him at the track he was all harley'd out on a full dresser...saying ricer rocket this and that... I was like man FXCK THIS GUY... come to find out he had a 8 second busa as well

I was gonna ask you about that 60 foot time :laugh:

1-2 days

Slow,brakes suck,700lbs,vibrates your ass till it itches and then goes numb... other then that its find!! No where are the gauges made?

Back