Roadside Assistance companies?

CoolRider

Registered
Hello all!
Anyone have recommendations for a company that provides Emergency Roadside Assistance? Y'know, like AAA for your bike? Whilst I know a wee bit about roadside maintenance, who do y'all call when you can't fix it and it needs a tow?
Thanks!

Your buddy with a truck and trailer. I keep one around and if anyone needs it, they just call. It is cheaper than a tow and you know it is in good hands. Any flat bed tow truck can tow a bike. Just about any truck and a ramp can tow a bike too. If you have something to pull a small trailer, you may want to consider buying a small trailer just for your busa.

Hello all!
Anyone have recommendations for a company that provides Emergency Roadside Assistance?  Y'know, like AAA for your bike?  Whilst I know a wee bit about roadside maintenance, who do y'all call when you can't fix it and it needs a tow?
Thanks!
AAA offers a bike tow service too - give them a call
wink.gif

Hello all!
Anyone have recommendations for a company that provides Emergency Roadside Assistance?  Y'know, like AAA for your bike?  Whilst I know a wee bit about roadside maintenance, who do y'all call when you can't fix it and it needs a tow?
Thanks!
AAA offers a bike tow service too - give them a call  
wink.gif
I upgraded my CAA (Cdn equiv of AAA) membership recently to cover my bike. Cost a little more of course.. there's also an RV upgrade, which is off-topic but I'm a full-service kinda of guy!!
biggrin.gif

McTrull, Let 'er Eat, Haywood, thanks a lot for your posts! A trailer is definetly in the near future. I called AAA and they said that they did not offer bike service and to call The Good Samaritan club....hmmmm....is that part of AAA?? Did I talk to the wrong person? (I'll call them again today) I also saw something online called MTS.....

Also, back to the trailer, I don't normally travel more than 100 miles out and a 100 miles back on a ride, but what about a weekend trip? Who would you call if you were 500 miles from home?

Thanks again guys.
Later.

I didn't realize my CAA, (AAA) wouldn't cover my bike
wow.gif
Guess I'll upgrade too, then again, she's got Zuki quality, likely won't have to use their services
cool.gif

I didn't realize my CAA, (AAA) wouldn't cover my bike
wow.gif
Guess I'll upgrade too, then again, she's got Zuki quality, likely won't have to use their services
cool.gif
I'm with ya, Bandit.. but sometimes sh!t happens, through no fault of your own or lack of quality.. (like some bobo backs into your bike and you need it towed to the dealer).

Coolrider.. i believe this coverage through caa has some hotel expense coverage as well as towing.. check it out.. and yes, check either the web site for AAA or call them again.. i know caa and aaa have reciprocal rights so the coverage must be fairly similar, wouldn't you think?

I called AAA and they said that they did not offer bike service and to call The Good Samaritan club....hmmmm....is that part of AAA?? Did I talk to the wrong person?  (I'll call them again today)
I have it with AAA (south branch) it's included with an upgrade that covers RV's too... They probably don't sell coverage for "just bikes" - I'd try again but it's possible that they don't do it in your area.. If you join the AMA they offer a package for bike towing so that'll be your backup plan
smile.gif

I RECEIVED SOME INFO FROM THE AMA.. JUST NOT TO LONG AGO ABOUT ROADSIDE BIKE SERVICE.... LOOK THEM UP ONLINE AND INQUIRE.... UNFORTUNATELY MY WIFE THREW THE INFO AWAY BEFORE I COULD SIGN UP.
sad.gif

GOOD LUCK...
smile.gif

http://www.ama-cycle.org

<!--EDIT|BLU88
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088194495 -->

Back