Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Road Atlanta

anyone interested? NESBA event 3 days..

Friday, Saturday and Sunday December 11-13
Costs:
180/220/220

Hey Bogus, we met at the Fall Bash but didn't get to hang much. RacerV says I may have slept too much :laugh:.

Anywho, I have not done a track day, am not a current member of NESBA, do not have full leathers, bike not prepped, etc.

I've been doing some reading over the past few months in track day posts and the NESBA site but I am fully aware - that you're never aware of what you don't know :laugh:. I had set a goal of joining NESBA and running this spring, so this would drastically alter my planned timeline.

Realistically, what do you think are the chances of me being able to make this date? I know there will be more opportunities...better to do more serious homework or go for it?

At one point, I was dragging plastic on both sides of my 01 Busa (you and I breifly talked about this)...after a highside, I would say that I have slowed down quite a bit but I really feel the track time would be a good step toward getting me back to the riding I used to love.:please:

You wont hurt my feelings...I don't wanna wad up my moped or rush to make the date and screw up because of it. If the consensus is that I should sit this one out, maybe some of you track dudes could give me an idea of a realistic timeline or a path I should be walking to get there.

Last edited:
Wow, sorry I missed this Munchie ...

We are on to a new season and dates are posted... Check out the NESBA site now and see what tracks and dates look like a hit for you..

There is a group going to Barber 3/13-14

Back