Road America Track Day

nice pics.. definitely looks like a good time..
cool.gif

dam...talk about digging up old posts
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Road America is a MUST DO for anyone with a Busa. It's almost like it was designed with the Busa in mind...although any bike will be a blast on it.
cool.gif

Looks great guys! I would love to get a bunch of Busas together for a track day. It would be a blast.

I am doing my 1st one November 19th at Road Atlanta. I cant wait!

Looks great guys! I would love to get a bunch of Busas together for a track day. It would be a blast.

I am doing my 1st one November 19th at Road Atlanta. I cant wait!
Make us proud, vman! And get the pro pictures they usually take. I plan to start a "post your busa on the track pics" topic soon

dam...talk about digging up old posts
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Road America is a MUST DO for anyone with a Busa. It's almost like it was designed with the Busa in mind...although any bike will be a blast on it.
cool.gif
I wanted to pick at you about not getting into track riding... you with your new TRACK BIKE and all!! hahhahaha You gotta loose the busa Avatar now and put in a pic of your track bike

Make us proud, vman!  And get the pro pictures they usually take.  I plan to start a "post your busa on the track pics" topic soon
I hope to have a blast. I have a new set of Michelin M2's in the corner of the shop. I hope they will at least make it through one track day, lol.

I am sure there will be alot of pics. I may even shoot some on board video.

Hopefully I will get my knee on the ground. A guy following me on a R1 at the Gap a few weeks ago said I am about 2" away....maybe some day......

Back