Road America, Elkhart Lake AMA Races?

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I posted a thread about this and got no hits really, so I'll try it in here. Anyone going this weekend? I'll most likely be there Sat and Sunday. Friday night we go to the dirt track races in Plymouth and its a FANTASTIC time. Anyone else going this year?
:beerchug:

Wife & I are driving up Sat. & maybe Sunday. I'll have a Zuma up there waiting for us to putt around on.

I would love to go! It is such an AWESOME venue!
I have lost quite a bit of my umph and desire to follow AMA. Too much BS with all the changes.
I'm a Maladin/Spies fan and really don't feel the love from T. Hayden.
I do like Josh Hayes and Jake Zemke, but not enough to tune in at 2:30 am to catch it on speed...:sleeping:

Wife & I are driving up Sat. & maybe Sunday. I'll have a Zuma up there waiting for us to putt around on.
I'll be up there both days pm me if you wanna get together for a brat or something! :beerchug:

I would love to go! It is such an AWESOME venue!
I have lost quite a bit of my umph and desire to follow AMA. Too much BS with all the changes.
I'm a Maladin/Spies fan and really don't feel the love from T. Hayden.
I do like Josh Hayes and Jake Zemke, but not enough to tune in at 2:30 am to catch it on speed...:sleeping:

I feel you, but its just something I've been doing for like 10 years. I'm not feeling the Hayden love either. :banghead:
Last year I'm not sure I even watched any of the races. Daytona Group killed AMA racing. I loved the good 'ol days of E-boz on the green ZX7R and Nicky and Miguel on the RC51s.. Ahh the good old days.. :bowdown:

Riding that track is on my bucket list.

Kinda funny since that's the only track I've ever ridden on. I thought I was haulin' serious butt on my '02 Gsxr1000 and was getting passed like I was standing still in the carousel.. :banghead:

I did a track day there too on a ZRX1200R. I felt like a semi truck racing w/Corvettes if you get my drift. Dual shocks, carbs, and 500lbs was quite a handful. I had a fun time though & still managed to torch the tires to the edges:thumbsup:

I torched the snot outta my tires too, but I think it was just the friction of trying to my my fat butt around that track as fast as I was trying to go! God that was fun though..
Where are you at in Milwaukee Bluto?

We're here..
Anyone else?
441e1c14-d15b-597f.jpg

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

uploadfromtaptalk1307169039237.jpg

Back