Riding in the rain... Amazing footage

Ruben

Donating Member
Registered
I just saw this and was very impressed. Hopefully not a repost.

- SBK 2008 - Donington Park - Kiyonari Show[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Repost or not outstanding was new to me thanks for posting it:thumbsup::thumbsup:

baseball players come running out of the rain to take a break, this guy looks at the rain like " now I am going to have some fun":laugh:

it's a repost. I don't remember who posted it last month or so.

Thanks for the post---I've never seen this one before. That's INSANE riding. When I ride in the rain I so gentle on the throttle--like I've got an egg in my hand!!! Then again --I'm just Joe the Shumko---not a racer (or Joe the plumber either LOL!):bowdown:

I havent seen it either. So thanks.. This guy was awesome. Im kinda of the same way hottrodd7. I ride with alot more precaution.

That is what the shortened MotoGP race at Indy looked like. I got a good look at the rain tires. They are awesome! You would not believe how well those riders did with the pouring rain and high winds. :bowdown:

Those guys are amazing !! But if you knew that if you went down there would be 10 guys, and an endless bank account to fix it back up again, you would push it alot more.

Why is it that everytime they're speaking in another language, that I don't understand, I turn the volume up like 3 times ??

That is what the shortened MotoGP race at Indy looked like. I got a good look at the rain tires. They are awesome! You would not believe how well those riders did with the pouring rain and high winds. :bowdown:
Oh the Indy race, that was amazing! (was in the turn 7 concours) sideways rain and amazing speeds...

all the same, this guy is an amazing rider... repost yea, but worthy :)

thats the way I'd ride YOUR bikes....:laugh:, probably wouldnt make so many laps.... Is there anything better than bikes?

Back