Riding in MD, VA, DC tomorrow or Sunday? (12/13 or 14/2008)

Just couldn't get up the motivation to ride today after yesterday's ride. Rebuilt the engine on my snowblower instead. She runs good - all five screaming horsepower!

Sorry I missed this one.....

P.

:beerchug:

Not much missed. With no other riders comin' out, I just tooled around the local roads and hit 270 for bit. About 100 miles this weekend. Word is that you run some good rides, so I hope to be able to participate when the time comes.

:beerchug:

50% chance rain on monday
Foiled again!:moon:

Yep, tomorrow's weather is lookin' iffy in terms of rain. This time of year is a bit frustrating around here. If it's clear skies, it's usually cold. If it's relatively warm, it's usually wet. Geesh! Even Mother Nature has to be a smart a55! :banghead: :laugh:

Just couldn't get up the motivation to ride today after yesterday's ride. Rebuilt the engine on my snowblower instead. She runs good - all five screaming horsepower!

Sounds like a blast, :whistle:, but the weather today was way warmer than yesterday. With the balaclava I had zero wind on the neck - the thing is amazing. Plus, with a high of 45, I only had to wear two shirts under my leathers. :laugh:

For me, riding is ALWAYS more fun than wrenching. I like wrenching, but I've NEVER done it except for prep or repair so that I could ride.

With all the rain in the forecast, it's time to keep an eye out for the next patch of decent weather.

Well, most of the good riding time was eaten up by family holiday functions but I did manage a few miles this afternoon. Although the weather was basically good, 50's with no precip, the streets were actually damp all day. Guess the humidity was high enough to keep the streets from drying. Therefore, I hit the freeway for less leaning and more gears! :thumbsup:

Hope y'all found some time to ride over the holiday!

Back