Riding-Fort Lauderdale-Miami Area

jeffroe334

Registered
Met up with two cool guys out of Miami tonight (met through the org). We met at Quarterdeck on Las Olas and A1A in Fort Laud. There isn't a whole lot of parking there.

While we were there about 15 other bikes showed up (a wide mix) and there were like 5 gals in the group!!!!

We just chilled out and then went riding.

We wanted to see who else is down here in Dade or Broward county that would like to meet up some time and do some riding and chillin???

-Jeff

Sorry I live on the other side of Fl. One day I will make it over there.
thumb_up.gif

I was the one who met Jeff out there. Newbie to the forums be nice to find a few more riders on the SE corner of the state. Just so happens we on the same machine 2006 blue/silver.
cool.gif

You guys going to hit up Hooters Wendsday nights in Pembroke Pines used to live in Coral Springs take some pics next time you ride i miss A1A and Oasis Cafe at the turn around point used to take the wife before we had kids and just chill and watch the lambos and all the other luxury cars drive by..

We saw quite a few Lambos and Ferrari's Friday night, and a lot of Bikinis.

I have my kid on Wednesday night and every other weekend but I would like to check hooters out for sure sometime.....

You guys going to hit up Hooters Wendsday nights in Pembroke Pines used to live in Coral Springs take some pics next time you ride i miss A1A and Oasis Cafe at the turn around point used to take the wife before we had kids and just chill and watch the lambos and all the other luxury cars drive by..
You still in the area or u moved away? I don't get out much during the week I work 14 - 16 hr days

Hey there I grew up in that area. Skipped school and always ended up near Las Olas Blvd. When I am in town again I will have to post up.

Here are a couple of cell phone pics, no one had a real camera....There were the two 06' Busas (the fastest color), an 05' CBR 600RR and an 05' R6

earlies_cbr_2_busas_R6.jpeg

Back