Ridegear.com, Terrible company, story inside.

that is crazy. i would stay on the a** until i got some answers. thanks for the post ill never buy jack from those clowns. thanks for the warning.

hey guys,

thanks for all the great support and comments. I have been speaking with the operations manager over at ridegear.com . we have resolved the situation and the guilty parties have been punished. they did a great job of cleaning up this mess.

thanks again

so....
they fired 2 staff members
got your stuff sent off to you
quit BS'ing clients
And Paid Captain the dough they owe him?

OR...

he paid lip service to quiet this down and it is back to business as usual?

so....
quit BS'ing clients

OR...

+1 on that. If they did the first, good for them
thumb_up.gif
If they did the second ( which I highly suspect) then f'em
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif

Caps an awesome guy who has shelled out his share of money in the past making right for members when things such as raffles, ran by other so called "trusted" members
spank.gif
, didn't go so well
sad.gif
He always puts the members first, and doesn't deserve to be stiffed....period. If it wasn't for his dedication..and money....even during the times he was busaless...we wouldn't have this site. Personally until RideGear pays him back they're on my crap list period
winkold.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

so....
quit BS'ing clients

OR...

+1 on that. If they did the first, good for them
thumb_up.gif
If they did the second ( which I highly suspect) then f'em
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif

Caps an awesome guy who has shelled out his share of money in the past making right for members when things such as raffles, ran by other so called "trusted" members
spank.gif
, didn't go so well
sad.gif
He always puts the members first, and doesn't deserve to be stiffed....period. If it wasn't for his dedication..and money....even during the times he was busaless...we wouldn't have this site. Personally until RideGear pays him back they're on my crap list period
winkold.gif
+1 on that

We need to get NewEnough onboard here, this board is not even on the send a dollar with your order list
wtf.gif

thumb_down.gif

thumb_down.gif

Yeah, consider yourself lucky.

I placed an order for an alpinestars jacket with them on 1/2/08. I've been emailing and calling them every day since a week after that and have received no emails back, nor can I get through to their customer service department.

I want that jacket though, as it was on closeout at half the freakin price I've seen it for anywhere else.

You have any other number for them that they actually answer besides their crappy 1-800 order/cs number?

Back