!

DSC02691.jpg

RhythmzTourbike2.jpg

RhythmzTourbike1.jpg

DSC02707.jpg

RhythmTourBike.jpg

DSC02701.jpg

DSC02688.jpg

Here is a photo of what the canopy lQQks like when assembled.
Canopy.jpg

DSC02687.jpg

RhythmzTourBike3.jpg

MRA windscreen,Renn Tech bike Rack, Nelson Riggs Saddlebags, Audiovox cruise control, Bagster Tank bag with matching a bra, double decker Tour Master tank bag modified for the rear seat. Also, a shid load of crap packed away in the bags for the camping trip.

Thats un-frickin-believable man!!

Are you going to tour the entire USA? That will be one helluva way to justify buying a Hayabusa man...holy cow!!

tounge.gif

Oh hell yeah, I approve! Well done man! How does that Windshield work out. I saw those on Twisted Throttle but this is the first I have seen on a bike.

Awesome Ty !!!!

The Transformer Busa ... looking good whichever way you dress her down!! Hope to see it in person next month.

Oh hell yeah, I approve! Well done man! How does that Windshield work out. I saw those on Twisted Throttle but this is the first I have seen on a bike.
Works fine for me, I cant wait to see how well it performs in deflecting some of the rain off my body. I also feel it will help deflect the the wind better than some of the other windscreen I purchased and should perform well for the tall riders too since it is adjustable from one to six positions.

Awesome Ty !!!!

The Transformer Busa ... looking good whichever way you dress her down!! Hope to see it in person next month.
It wont be long now,DJ ! And have you started or finished, that you know what ?  
rock.gif

biggrin.gif

Holla back at me, Pimpn !!
It should be finished this this week. Sunday, I finished terminating most of the wires ... just waiting on my helper to call when he has some shop time for the cutting and mounting:) Thanks again ... hump is "all that"!!

Just like a true Playa to be prepared for all conditions, necessities, etc.

I nominate Rhythm, for Pimp/Boy Scout of the Year !!

Back