REV's New Rifle...  I cancelled the FS2000

sweet.
biggrin.gif

i went "battery-less" on the optics....

ACOG1.jpg

Trijicon A.C.O.G. "Dual Illumination" 3.5X TA11...the.."Widowmaker +"...series.
laugh.gif

Great choice and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Well The EoTech was never intended for the AR. It was intended for the FS2000 That never showed up.

The ACOG was/is my first choice on an AR, but I am tempted to try the Aimpoint 3X in conjunction with the EoTech see how that works out. But Chances are the EoTech will be joined shortly by an ACOG. I'm not a Huge fan of batteries, but the reality is in the civilian world these rifles and accessories are just entertainment anyway so I can handle having batteries.

(Lazerblade @ Oct. 14 2006,06:42) Very nice Rev.
Pretty Sure you win...

That is some serious defensive firepower right there.
eek2.gif

Think we can mount it on an RX-8?

Lazer you a Lefty? You'd love the FS2000, it's front ejection is pretty handy and there is no flying brass.

The ejection port is right up by the muzzle, it's cover is closed in this shot but it's pretty cool. When you're done shooting, you frequently empty the last few cases out of the system by dropping the muzzle. Out they come.

I am pretty pissed that this fell through for me, though not horribly heartbroken and I'll see what it does over the next year or so and then probably get one.

411749_big.JPG

Left eye dominant. Rifle left hand since Army training. They made me change and it seems to work. Right handed pistol still though.

That FS isn't sexy looking to me at all. Looks like the StyerAug thingy. I shot some H&K rifle the Brits had that looked similar. Handled great.

Back