Revlis.. some of your friends missed you...

LadyHawk

w00t!!
Donating Member
Registered
and hit me..

bugs.jpg

But I took care of them for you. I know you miss them, and I wanted to share with you.  
cool.gif

And if any of you have NOT been blessed to live in a state with Lovebugs.. they suck. They are attracted to hot asphalt and seem to just hang out, waiting for someone to drive though and take them out. They can cover your bike/car/ in no time flat on a good hot day. They smell when splattered on your helmet, and god forbid ya get any parts sucked into your air vents! Ugh!!

They fly around mated, and attached .. that's why they are called love bugs.

And if you don't wash them off the guts eat the paint off your vehicle. It can leave divets in the paint, my car 's bumper is full of lovebug divets.

Oh, and Rev, you're welcome.  
tounge.gif

Whoever the Friggin rocket scientist was that introduced the love bugs to Florida needs to have his A$$$$ kicked.  Has anyone EVER seen a love bug eat a mosquito??  How the heck could they even catch one,  they can't even fly right.
mad.gif

EDIT:

I just bought those bug and tar wipes, they work really well.

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116248047 -->

they introduced some little orange lady bug looking things ear that are supposed to eat some kinda tree mite..

damn things.. only thing I can see they do is get into every nook, and cranny they can find and have babies.

oh.. and atleast they go out happy.. haha..

"Harder baby, harder, harder!!.... *SPLAT*... TOO HARD!!"

Yep, if it weren't for hurricanes and love bugs we wouldn't have anything to complain about
biggrin.gif

Now I see why he moved to Seattle!
laugh.gif

When are the rest of you FL riders doing the same?! Good grief...gives a whole new meaning to "road kill"
tounge.gif

Yeah, Seattle doesn't have Love Bugs, but we do have June Bugs. They really stink when they splatter, and they made a bigger mess! They're A.K.A 'Stink Bugs".

beerchug.gif

I appreciate it TKM, I really do. NO I do not miss them bastards... I miss a lot of the peoples down there but not Florida...

We are trying to get settled into the new place, and having some minor success. The wife had another exam on Friday so she is busy recovering and I just finished up some more SOCOM work so i am a bit frazzled as well. She is glad to not have to study for awhile, I am glad to be only working one job...
smile.gif

SO yeah, I put a couple thousand miles on the bike THEN consider cleaning off the few bugs I have collected.
laugh.gif

Oh and VA, that Avatar rocks...

Hope everyone is doing good...

Well from the bug's perspective, what a way to go........

There are probably a few jealous pilots out there....

<!--EDIT|HeliBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116360656 -->

Back